TLZone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members signed up for the track day out on the Streets of Willow course next to the big track @ Willow Springs on Friday? Yeah, the day is sold out already, just wanted to see if anyone was heading out there. Saw my first Yellow & Black TLR in a year and a half out at the Cali Speedway track day weekend last weekend! A year & a half. What happened to all those yellow & black TLR's in So.Cali? Damn. The guy with the TLR had never heard of this place so I went ahead & wrote the site's URL down on his track day number sticker. He recently bought the TLR & has yet to get it modded properly. Sure if he cruises by here that will change things in a hurry...

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Very good about the URL.. way to Represent... sure wish i could have been out there on the track with ya... Is it spring yet?? LOL. :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The day was great, temps got into the mid 60's with absolutely no wind at all & a crystal clear blue sky. Should have brought my camera, damn. It was very cold in the early AM but when the sun got overhead the track temperature got to a good point. A couple of Canadian guys rode with us & they were laughing at how "cold" a day it was it being December & all. Mid 60's & no wind is pretty much a perfect day at the track if you ask me. I rode a track day with temps in the 110's during the Summer this year & as I was gearing up to go out & ride I was asking myself "why are you doing this?"

Just don't see many TL's out there anymore & most every one I have seen have never heard of this website. Seems like a lot of new TLR owners is what I have seen the past year. The vast majority haven't owned their bikes for more than a year. Not sure if they end up lurking around & not posting up much but I haven't heard much from them...

Re: URL's -Think my boss has posted up next year's schedule already. http://www.fastrackriders.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts