TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me the approximate storage capacity of the under seat compartment with and without the Hump? I know the hump is huge but my buddy with his Busa doesn't believe that 2 liters can fit in it. I think they will.

Someone hook me up with dimensions! :)

Bob-digi

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Measure it yourself. Just get a 2 liter bottle of Coke, pour it in and see if it fits.:O

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm,....well i meant closed 2-liter bottles.? And secondly Im at work. I figured someone would know the dimensions?

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Disaster :banghead :banghead :banghead

I poured 2 litres of Pepsi but damn thing couldn't hold but just a few drops out of it.
The problem is that afterthat I tried to start the bike but it wouldn't start as the liquid run over the ECU and smoke came out of it :O
Now all the wires stink in there and the bike won't run.
Should I run a couple of NOS energy drinks in the tank? What do you say? :O

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
It was a serious question, but thanks for making it a joke. Later guys
Take it easy, bob...
I guess someone will be able to tell you what you need.
But you haven't mentioned what bike you need it for. TLS or TLR? You demand info given to you but you don't' even give anything for that....
I couldn't help you either anyway as I have an aftermarket undertray that has reduced significantly the space in there.....

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
:lol

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
I think someone may be a bit stressed today.:O Whether or not the trunk holds 2 liters is hardly a serious question, unless of course the two of you have placed a large wager on the outcome. I kind of doubt if anyone has measured the capacity of the trunk. I reckon it's just not real high on the list of things are looking for in a sport bike. :dowhat

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I often take a 2.5 litre bottle of fuel under the hump.It is almost 4 litres.
Lighten up mate

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think the most I stuffed in there (including hump) was 2pairs of running shorts, t-shirt, pair of running shoes, ipod. and jacket liner.

Hmm...thinking about it, if you use diet soda maybe you can fit more then 2 liters :laugh

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Well i have fit four 24oz cans of beer+ a half pint of jager @ one time, a 6 pack of Mt Dew(kind of tricky to get in) + a small bag of chips with the hump on. Seat on, two 24oz cans of beer or 4 champion cans of redbull

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
2 liters!! Pah, thats nothing... ive managed to pack all my gear for a 2 week 3,000km ride under the hump on my TLR.

:laugh

1 - 20 of 28 Posts