TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the local starbucks having a coffee with a few buddies and this 20 something guy pulls in on a harley .So I asked him what he had done to the engine . He goes on about having a Jims/screamin eagle 120 inch motor .So I ask him if it's fast and with a smirk he says it would kill "that thing" pointing at my TL .So I say lets go for it .We go down to the flats ( long straight deserted country roads) and hes riding all aggressive like thinking he's intimidating me -cutting people off etc. So we get down there and do a rolling start in 1st 5mph or so .I proceed to wheelie away from him right from 1st through 3rd.So we go another time same deal . Then when he pulls up he goes well it's fast for an 800 pound bike yada yada ..So I asked him if he had enough and he was looking pretty sheepish . I realize it's no big deal beating a Hardly but it was just funny shutting him up .:laugh

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in British Columbia Canada so we have all kinds of wide open roads twisty mountain roads and lots of straights on the farm lands

·
Registered
162 Posts
For the "screamin eagle" dude

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So STFU why? (Altho that poster is funny)

·
Registered
162 Posts
No, I meant you should have given him this coffee

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:laugh oh ok I thought you were telling me to STFU . But ya he was a definate candidate for that mug.I don't usually go around racing against Harleys but this guy needed to be shown he was full of shite. He was braggin to my brother a few days earlier that he could take an R1 in the quarter. Then theres The harley guys that like to tell stories about how their bike goes two hunnert miles an hour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts