TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello people, I wanted to share this with my riding friends... I started using marijuana for Crohns disease symptoms in the 90s and continue today. Several years ago I stopped buying marijuana completely and started growing my own legal, free marijuana... Last day of last August I started documenting my processes... I would be honored if any of you that may be interested would take a look... Current (active) mods, if you feel this is inappropriate for our forum, please pull this... Many thanks to a great community... big thanks from N2wheelies (aka Dr Bacon)

Dr. Bacon - A place for exchange of information and basic tutorials on do-it-yourself legal marijuana growing in your own home.

·
Moderator,
8,227 Posts
Hey! Our resident rocket scientist is back in the house. How's it going?

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey buddy! Its going ok, Havent ridden for a while. Finally quit my drinking two and a half years ago... Need a job :) How are you ? Thanks for saying hello <3

·
Moderator,
8,227 Posts
I'm good, for an old person. I work from home (well, I do my job, I haven't worked in years 😁) and being an introvert spend most of my time avoiding people and people tend to avoid me anyhow, so things are about the same. Always good to see one of the old timers drop in.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well thanks for saying hello. Only person I really stay in touch with at all is Craig in CO. Ride my bike out there 5 years ago... He has it made...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts