Registered
394 Posts
" At first I thought I would just go in front of the truck to avoid it..."

:coocoo :laugh :laugh

If only he had just turned :banghead

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Stupid squids:coocoo those yellow strips are on the road for a reason.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Could be worse. Last week there was a 19 year old in Sacramento. Despite the wishes of friends and family, said youth purchases race prepped cbr1000. No lights, not street legal.

Sometime around dusk Mr. I'minvincible decides to ride to his girlfriends...gear? you bet, let me just throw this helmet on.

Apparently Kenny Roberts III was going just a wee bit fast approaching a 4 way intersection. Mrs. Minding her own business in the minivan stops, see's nobody else approaching, and proceded through intersection. Much to her dismay Mr. Roberts III couldn't quite stop for the stop sign in time, broadsides the van, NEARLY tipping it over.

Fortunately nobody in the van was killed. Unfortunately, bike was destroyed. Mr. Roberts III came our worse than the bike.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Moron.. anyone that knows how to drive, knows that when someone comes into your lane your natural reaction is to go to the right, infact you are taught that, because if the person coming into your name snaps outa of it (weather he be sleeping, playing with cell phone, eating, or wtf ever he is doing) His natural reaction is going to be to turn right back into his lane.. Lack of experience there.. NEVER NEVER NEVER go into the other lane at any cost.. and if you do, then your going way to fast for your ability/or the road..:banghead

1 - 7 of 7 Posts