TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here are some pics i took of a project i took part in. Sending a certain knife around the world. ( feel free to ask anny questions )

Here are the pics, enjoy.

Mmhh, seems that the forum software doesn't recognize my pic's extensions... Wil figure that out asap...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what's the story on the knife? Very nice pictures, I guess you have to get some pictures with a windmill if you are in the Nederlands. :D
Well, i also visit a verry populair knife forum. And they sometimes organize passarounds ( most private knifes, not sponsored by the big makers ). I am a big fan of Spyderco, and this was a knife made by Spyderco especialy for this specific task. Complete with the world logo etched etc.
The knife goes round the intyre world to get as manny nice places with it ass possible.

And yes, living in Holland i had the windmills ;) Since i like taking pics with my Fuji 5600 i try to get as good a picture as i can. Complete with nice frame etc.

So that's about it.
I placed them primairelly for the looks of the pictures, not so much for the content of the picture.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Cool:thumbup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts