·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one managed to apps unlock one of these.:O

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
You speak Klingon fluently, oh hairy one.

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Ask the same question on MoDaCo,or coolsmartphone Carl, i'm sure it has/can be done.
Check ebay too, when I had my SPV C500 there were plenty of apps about to do it. The c600 has been out for a while now :yes.
The C700 is due out any day now

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bouncer said:
You speak Klingon fluently, oh hairy one.
k'pla! schol choots.:) :laugh

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Posh Johnny said:
Ask the same question on MoDaCo,or coolsmartphone Carl, i'm sure it has/can be done.
Check ebay too, when I had my SPV C500 there were plenty of apps about to do it. The c600 has been out for a while now :yes.
The C700 is due out any day now
been on both sites. seems to be a lot of talk. but they only seem to be able to do a sim unlock, rather than an apps. maybe it'll work with a sim job on it. but dont want to loose any of the orange stuff on it. i have some new soft ware to try, thats the thing.:banghead :banghead
not too sure on the 700, but have you seem the star treck???? gonna have me one of them...... no more plaster in the keys....:)

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Essex_Andy said:
TSM - Your avatar..is it one of them latex life size dolls?:dowhat :laugh :laugh

Did Pappa get you one cheap :laugh :laugh :laugh

What you mean Real Doll
, you dirty bastard looking at things like that.

If pappa got me one then he might make a mistake (or not) and get me the T-Girl model. :devious

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
There was that freaky yank weirdo on the telly with his 8 dolls....surprise surpris his girlfriend left him when she came round for his birthday and the dolls are all in make up around the table....

He must have the loving touch of a rapist the way that the make up seemed smeared every where

It was that mad it was funny

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
TSM said:
What you mean Real Doll, you dirty bastard looking at things like that.

that last 15 minutes flew by.........................they do shemale dolls too..........................apparently..................:laugh :laugh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts