TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These threads may have spoilers in them, and/or in their titles. We can't help this. If you're one of those people that likes to get race results by watching the race at a later time, you may want to block the user that posts that particular news, e.g. if you don't want to see articles on MotoGP, block the user "MotoGP News".

that being said, enjoy the articles and send feedback to me on what other races, sites, etc. you'd like to see in here.

-:banana

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Ok, I'll bite. I put Motorcycle News on my ignore list. The threads with the spoilers in them still show up when I click "New Posts" but when I open it the individual post is blocked. It'd be nice to not have the spoiler show when I click "New Posts" but be able to go back and read the articles after the fact. Seems that this is working the oposite as it should be.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i don't frequent TLZ as much as i used to but i'll have to agree w GJ there.

*SPOILER* race name, round

...is good enough. that automated shit is dumb and i don't think it's hard to set it up so that's all that's posted in the headings.

also who watches european races live?? certainly not more than a handful of nutters stateside.

AMA isn't even shown live sometimes (especially the support races) but we all can get the results immediately after the race IF we want to look for them

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Ok, I'll bite. I put Motorcycle News on my ignore list. The threads with the spoilers in them still show up when I click "New Posts" but when I open it the individual post is blocked. It'd be nice to not have the spoiler show when I click "New Posts" but be able to go back and read the articles after the fact. Seems that this is working the oposite as it should be.

:stupid Clicking new posts and seeing all the spoilers will get annoying, especially for us aussies who dont get races live most of the time :banghead

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I've PM'd an idea to Steve. He's going to work with the staff on coming up with a viable solution. :thumbup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts