TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ON MY TLR ON DECEL ENGINE BRAKING CONDITIONS IT WOULD DO THE STANDARD BACKFIRE WITH 6 INCH FLAMES, I KNOW ITS BAD, BUT EHHH, I LIKE IT

NOW I HAVE A 97 TLS AND IT DOESN'T BACKFIRE AT ALL, MAYBE THATS GOOD BUT LIKE I SAID I LIKED MY FLAMES, I LIKED TURNING AROUND AT NIGHT AND LETTING OFF THE GAS AND WHACK! BLUE FLAMES!! WOOHOO:devious

QUESTIONS, I HEAR ITS BAD BECAUSE OF THE CANS, WHAT EXACTLY WILL IT DO TO THE CANS, HOW WILL IT EFFECT THINGS IN THE LONG RUN....:coocoo

QUESTIONS PART 2. I POSTED A HELP MY ID MY EXHAUST A WEEK AGO, IF YOU REPLIED OR LOOKED YOU WILL REMEMBER ITS A FULL SYSTEM, SO IS THERE A WAY TO GET MY BACKFIRING FLAME THROWING ACTION BACK OR WHAT, I READ SOMETHING ABOUT PAIR VALVE VACUUM LINE BLAH BLAH, NOT SURE WHERE THAT IS SO A LIL HELP WOULD BE GREAT!! THANKS

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
there is a way...I explained it clearly in the other flames post :thumbup

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Just put neon all the way around, it's safer for the bike and you'll get even MORE attention.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
wsmc831 said:
Just put neon all the way around, it's safer for the bike and you'll get even MORE attention.
:lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA very fuc*** funny.
WSMC831, uhh I realize you said how to do it, but I also realize that I said up above that I don't know where the damn vacuum hose is, soo uhh yea

Thanks again

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I said how to do it? where?

No worries, I was just being sarcastic since I find wanting to get attention by shooting flames out of a motorcycle to be completely idiotic and juvenile.

But, you are welcome, have fun with your little project.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha, thanks.
Actually my tlr did it, it had yosh cans, I knew it was bad for the cans but didn't really care. I got used to it, now I get on my new to me bike and I am expecting it and it never comes, oh well
what I meant my where is....where is that little vacuum line, mainly I don't know where th pair valve it, I am sure I could figure it out as soon as someone told me where it was
thanks again

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
its up under the airbox, between the throttle bodies. theres a rubber hose that connects it to the throttle bodies, pull that hose off of the pair valve and plug the line...and bingo..crazy flames on decel :thumbup

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Or you could just turn your ignition off while decelerating and open the throttle for a sec then turn your ignition back on . Boom ! ( not that I've tried it ,I'd like to keep my carbon cans in good shape)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts