Registered
335 Posts
On a farm beside Cami in Ingersoll:devious

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
toronto here.... looking to get out.
I got out of the Toronto mess in 1990. Life is peaceful and real here. Lots of great riding starting from the end of my driveway. I don't have to commute to have fun.If you have a job that's movable you might consider SW Ont. Real estate is half of T.O.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got out of the Toronto mess in 1990. Life is peaceful and real here. Lots of great riding starting from the end of my driveway. I don't have to commute to have fun.If you have a job that's movable you might consider SW Ont. Real estate is half of T.O.

I hear that! I actually grew up in a small town near caledon, lived there for 19 years. It will be nice to get back to it. I am just waiting for the old lady (who I met here in toronto) to get her license :banghead.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Across the river (or under if you prefer) and a bit further west here :laugh

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm nearby but without a TL till I get to Montreal to get my next one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
And i would be the guy who bought the one he no longer has....lol

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey bionic, guess what! I found another TL, its in Montreal. Guess what color and year?

Doh!!

Thats right, dark blue '99. Double doh!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey bionic, guess what! I found another TL, its in Montreal. Guess what color and year?

Doh!!

Thats right, dark blue '99. Double doh!!
Right on..when do you pick it up?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bill and I are going tomorrow early. He lives around the corner from you on 4th. His friend rides an RC51.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bill and I are going tomorrow early. He lives around the corner from you on 4th. His friend rides an RC51.
that trip fell through. next bike has a deposit on it and is in Hamilton

1 - 20 of 37 Posts