TLZone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya Boys & Girls!!:)

I'm located in South Wales, just off the M4 and have just bought myself a 1999 TL1000R, which is in need of a bit of tlc. My brother in law had a low speed off on it damaging the upper and side fairings. Not to bad at all, but I'm going to get them repaired.

Any idea where is the best palce to find replacement decals??:confused

Cheers

Jack

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Jack, welcome!

There are usually copy decals advertised on ebay, not too sure of the quality. Failing that, a suzuki dealership may still be able to order some in, could be expensive though. Maybe JT's in swansea?

Where in south wales are you? I'm just outside carmarthen, will have to arrange a ride out sometime perhaps...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the reply Dude!

I'm in Cwmbran, just north of Newport. Hoping to get out on this bike during the summer so could meet up somewhere no probs!!

I need to sort the upper fairing 1st before doing anything. Its got a small crack which has to be be repaired.

I have looked at some of the aftermarket stuff and like you are not sure of the quality. hopefully I can find someone who has used them and can give an opinion?? Pretty sure I can get them from suzuki but don't want to pay the prices!!

Cheers m8

1 - 3 of 3 Posts