TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as people may know ive sold my TLS and Dr geoff collected it from me
But ive had feeling for a while .. realy suspicious feelings for a while .. dont know why .. just have :O

I,ve promised my wife i will give up bikes for 2 years .. mainly to spend more time at home with the kids and the wife ( feck ) :dowhat

As i work more or less 6 days a week and sunday comes .. and for the past year or 4 , sundays have been MY day mostly with you lads , have been off out for a good ride ( enjoyed no end ):devious

My mrs just shown me the paper yet again for the second time round here , and it makes me sick .. i feel realy shite number 1 . for not having a bike and number 2 . for having to read below , this is the second one in 2 months thats way to close to home .

Anyway what i,m trying to say is .. 2 years will be me , i will never leave the planet / Zone i love you all to bits and hope you dont forget me ...

Whats the scarey movie saying ... " i will be back "

Thought it needed saying as i have never done
Please all be safe you know your limits , stay with in them

just hits home for the second time

http://www.blackpooltoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=62&ArticleID=1838518

and the next one will be ????

A TLR ;)

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Daz, if anybody rides and they're not relaxed then it could all go Pete Tong:O
What I mean is if you're not feeling too sure about getting back in the saddle then just leave it for a bit longer?

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say :confused

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I'll pipe in before Bikepilot.

Dirtbikes my friend. This way you can ride AND spend time with the kiddos, so long as you get them some too. What better way to spend sunday than with the family treating them to the great outdoors and motorcycles at the same time? :O

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'll pipe in before Bikepilot.

Dirtbikes my friend. This way you can ride AND spend time with the kiddos, so long as you get them some too. What better way to spend sunday than with the family treating them to the great outdoors and motorcycles at the same time? :O
:stupid Daz, thats what I am doing matey, I still have the mighty Tiller and use it as muc as poss, I love going out with the lads for a spin and love flying solo aswell, but so that I dont need to give up biking I have bought my boy a KX65 and I am going to buy one for my daughter and one for me and the missus, and since we are all bike daft, its the ideal way of spending quality fun time with the family.

but Daz if you aint sure about getting on the saddle as said above then leave it a bit longer.
JUST NEVER LEAVE THE ZONE - WHO ELSE WE MEANT TO TAKE THE PISS OUTTA :O :devious :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.