TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ashes are coming back to Aus......you know its true.

after being at the priministers 11 earlier this month i knew it was gona happen.....but theres always the one day series i guess:thumbdown

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Right!
For starters you have comprehensively outplayed us for the last 2 days, as for batting, it was always going to be difficult batting after tea, there was always only going to be 1 winner, as for conceding the test and the series at this point ...........................no chance.
You would be foolish to bet against your boys cleaning us up in this test, I personally don't think will will reach 602 in both innings, but as for the series it is still very much alive.
Don't forget you walked the first test over here too last time.

It would be a shame for it to be as one sided as it is at present after all the hype

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
I'll arrange it so I'm having sex while it's on!:banana

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
It about time I had my willow well oiled

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
cricket ? wtf watches that crap they hyped it up so much this time too roll on the new GP WSB season only reason i get the sports channels

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Culture is sadly lacking in this forum, come on guys get behind your nation, like it or not it is Aussie bashing, can't turn that down any day of the week

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Culture is sadly lacking in this forum, come on guys get behind your nation,like it or not it is Aussie bashing, can't turn that down any day of the week

Can I have a bit of aussie bird bashin instead please.
I have rephrased your last :laugh sound more fun.

like it or not it is Aussie bird bashing, can't turn that down any day of the week

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
We really like Australia :thumbup

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Sitting watching it now.
They're not content with just banging 600+ passed us, they've paid Bucknor to give dodgey LBW decisions and wickets on NB's, but they've also paid Bowden to throw himself in front of the ball if it looks like we'll get 4 runs. :laugh
Cheating bloody convicts. :laugh

j/k

As Johnny says, just remember what happened last series. :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HAHAHAHA anyone from that side of the world just whitness the greatest test win of all time???

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
what happened with the cricket then?:dunno

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
:banghead :banghead cant ...un believe it.........the inventers of thrush....whoops sorry yeast won...........:banghead for gods sake you pommys if we can kick there arse at rugby surely you guys can handle the cricket................:banghead :banghead

1 - 17 of 17 Posts