TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as some of you may know i went off to the TT for a few days, had a great time although due to heavy rain on the Saturday I didn't get to see any of the races:banghead I did manage to get some of the practice in though:devious enjoy.

Steve Plater at Crosby (aprox 185 mph)

Gary Johnson

Guy Martin :hail:hail

I think this was Conner Cummings approaching Union Mills.

a few of the sidecar boys

And just to remind everyone of the dangers they face out there here is Scott Jensons bike after he crashed approaching Union Mills ( I was having a few beers in the Railway Pubs beer garden when it happened)

This was what I saw in the pits the day after, Luckily he only sustained a broken arm, he came off better than his bike.

Hope you enjoyed these pictures, sorry there aren't too many.

·
Registered
906 Posts
:dowhatEek...

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Great pics Paul .......thanks for sharing :thumbup

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments :hail I still can't believe the rider of the crashed bike got off so lightly also:scared

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great shots. I never thought a swing arm would snap like that. Maybe a composite?
From what i could see it looked like a stock alloy one:O He was only a privateer so i guess a composite one would be too expensive. Also i don't think it would have been allowed with the rules. It must have taken a good bang to do this damage:eek:mg

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad no one noticed:blush but the picture which say Guy Martin is actually Ian Hutchinson:banghead The one below it is Guy though. :devious

1 - 12 of 12 Posts