TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, heres some photos n vids from last weekends last two summit series races. i took these on saturday as i went out in the first round. the last shot is my buddy holding his second wally this year. :hail we ran in the semis on sunday and i broke out with a 10.60 on a 10.70 dial against him on sunday. i was one more round away from having my first wally. :dowhat thats nut imho...

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres some videes to see what kinda bikes im going against with the mighty TLS. :) click to watch em... :banana

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Nice shots John! Hey, that tall guy in the first shot that is wearing the red fire suit & is just standing straight & looking at you take the picture is Ron. Ron is that Cali Speedway Fire & Safety guy I was talking to you about. He used to race flat track/dirt track in the 70's & is a pretty big TLS fan. Gotta drag him over to your pit one of these days to show off your ride to him. Once he realizes it is a drag racing incarnation of my TLS I'm sure he will want to take a closer look at it...

:)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Cool pics:thumbup

A bit windy that day? :laugh

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
windy as hell all weekend.
nothing like going 130 (or 160 if your running high 7s like tank on the blue bike) in a gusty crosswind.
:banana

ah geez, most of these links go to the same vid.
have to ask the mods if they can let me fix it.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That'd be a wild ride going that fast with a big cross wind I'm sure:scared Just look how the umbrellas faired:lol

Its fine with me for you to fix it, but I haven't a clue how to actually do it (let you in to fix it). If you pm me the text that should be in the post I can put it in there:)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,857 Posts
Fixed them I think :)

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats steve. thats what i needed :thumbup

josh, you should have seen the number of destroyed EZ ups that weekend.

:eek:mg

i know of at least two mc racers who had to lift to keep avoid the centerline or wall during eliminations. wheelie bar bikes with big square tires dont like to turn very much.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's crazy. I can't imagine trying to turn a bike with a square rear tire:scared

1 - 9 of 9 Posts