TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well nothing special but still it is amazing what a big difference from the old one :hail
first a norweigen troll

second a cup of cappucino

an orkid

some tomatoes

the dimensions are huge before scaled down 4272 x 2848 pixels

·
Registered
560 Posts
nice so far :) Dont worry about learning process, i was in the same boat when i bought 350D, half of a year and about 2000 shots and you will shot awesome pics for us, even with kit lens. Im still using kit lens and it quite enough for 70% ocasions. But its quality not enough for shot very bright scenes. I shoud rich up for USM lens which adviced me zoner Mark on black-silver TLR (cant remember his nickname :lol )

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Very nice:thumbup

btw the 50mm standard lens is very cheap ($80 usd) and ultra-sharp (like L-quality sharp) and fast (f1.8). Of course you have to use your feet to "zoom" but for situations where you can make use of that level of zoom its wonderful. Its also very small/light.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Agreed, ive got the 50mm 1.8, best shooting around f8 to get the sharpest out of the 50mm lens. Best way to find the sharpest f. is to shoot a test card or newspaper at a distance of about a meter with the camera on a tripod with various apetures on each lens, say from lowest up to about f11 and have a look on the computer for the sharpest one. The stock lenses are ok to start out but investing in a better quality lens is a must.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts