TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...its cool that you ride with so many other TL's but ya gotta work on your camera skills:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Russ-T, if you send a pm off to BurnCycle he can change that text under your user name to something cool. :laugh
WTF:O

dude that joke is a bit old now:coocoo

do you have any good jokes?

i do!

why do spiders like black holes:O

answer:because the're gay:laugh

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Russ who own's the red tls and tlr and the yellow tlr ive not seen them on here before

and how bad is your rim after you hit the rock is it ****ed or can you get it fixed didnt look to good in the pix try eastern creek motorcycle wreckers they might have on or be able to get it sorted out for you

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Russ who own's the red tls and tlr and the yellow tlr ive not seen them on here before

and how bad is your rim after you hit the rock is it ****ed or can you get it fixed didnt look to good in the pix try eastern creek motorcycle wreckers they might have on or be able to get it sorted out for you
dont know who the tls is? the red tlr is me mate jace i meet the yellow tiller only last night:)

me rim looks ok:confused
not leaking air or unstable at high speed
but better safe than sorry i want it fixed its ugly.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i love the look off a tlr in red they just look great u dont see meny around in the red

im keen as for next wensday to mate

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hey Dave
The Red Tiller is mine.To be honest,I hated the red colour,but I must admit its kind of growing on me now.
Mate you will be better off going to the Tue night ride.The guys on the Weds night are crazy & not very group rider frendly.Its every man for him self on that ride.Ask Russ what happend last week!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts