TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, you're not a part of Europe anymore...

It was determined that since you guys don't want to use their money, you must want to be seperate (kinda like us colonist) so we gave you your own forum, and you never even had to fire a shot. :laugh

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:) Dave we are taking America back , house by house , I'm even thinking of buying a house in Florida :laugh :)

·
Premium Member
6,905 Posts
Thank you very much for the Aintree iron, thank you very much, thank you very very very much........

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Micky said:
:) Dave we are taking America back , house by house , I'm even thinking of buying a house in Florida :laugh :)
Your going to need a lot more people.....'cause I think there are more houses (in Florida) than there are people (in the UK). :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
wow that was quick, i was thinking about this after the BMF in may but didn't really think it could happen, then after the new forums have appeared and i noticed that planet have done it i thought i'd mention it.
superb..... thanks to the zone team

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
what about a Spanish forum.... I think is a nice idea, a forum just for me where I can be ultra-super-Administrator :laugh

..... It's hard to be the only spanish people on the Zone....Sniff Snifff I´m alone :bawling :bawling :bawling

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
TLexup said:
what about a Spanish forum.... I think is a nice idea, a forum just for me where I can be ultra-super-Administrator :laugh

..... It's hard to be the only spanish people on the Zone....Sniff Snifff I´m alone :bawling :bawling :bawling
you're always welcome in here, after all there are plenty of us brits moving over to spain,

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
TLexup said:
:laugh :hail
HUGE thanks to all the admins though:hail now i only have to mouse click once instead of twice:devious seriously though it great THANKS:hail :D

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
power to the people:laugh :laugh .....cheers admin:)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
tlsgazza said:
you're always welcome in here, after all there are plenty of us brits moving over to spain,
But make sure you take your dirty boots of on the way in :laugh

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Thanks friends, Actually I already feel like a party of this funny familly that is the Zone... Even if you drive on the wrong side and don't use the metric system :laugh :devious ...

I'm joking I think the best of the Zone is that everyone find his own place ..so Long life to the UK forum :hail

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Thanks admin:hail now what else can we have:devious :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
How about another fight/punch-up with France :O

1 - 20 of 23 Posts