TLZone Forums banner

So, what's going to happen next MotoGP Sunday?

843 views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Gigas 
#1 ·
The situtation is quite complicated...
Pedrosa accepted his mistake in the first place but his manager, Puig, blamed Hayden a little later.(!!!!) Pedrosa didn't give any comment of what he really believes after Puig's interview....
We are going to Spain and Pedrosa, being in his own country, will try to win or help Hayden get the championship or will he try to do things a little better helping Hayden?

Repsol is a spanish company and they would like to see their bike with a spaniard, winning the race.

Will Honda give any orders to Pedrosa or will they do the same as they did the previous Sunday letting them fight and crash each other?
Will Edwards be able to keep the other riders behind him, giving some great help to Rossi?
Will Hayden be competitive enough to face Rossi , proving himself a real champion even if he, eventually, doesn't get the title?
What about the rest of the Honda riders who will try their best to make Honda get the title back from that "hatred" Rossi? See, they don't get it back from Yamaha, t hey want it back from Rossi.....

I'd like to make a poll out of this but... too many parameters to put in...

I really don't know ...
What I know is that it will be a HELL of a race... Everybody has their own reasons to win or stay back, attack or defend for their teammates or teams...
It will be hell.....I can't wait :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Gigas said:
So, what's going to happen next MotoGP Sunday?

ROSSI KICKING ASS :hail :hail :hail 46 :laugh

& next year :devious

its going to be a top race i hope :)
i want rossi to win but i also dont want it to be boring & just a walk home win.

#4 ·
It's over for Hayden, plain and simple. He now needs to do the following: Look to next year and getting used to the new 800cc bike and See about setting up a UFC bout between himself and Pedrosa and his manager. My guess is that the whole thing would last about ten seconds, just long enough for Pedrosa to get a boost into the octagon by his manager and be choked out by Nicky. And then, of course, Dani's manager will blame Nicky for just showing up to begin with.

#5 ·
I'm gonna throw out the grassy knoll theory again. It goes like this. The same HRC sniper that shot out Kevin Curtains front wheel at Imola, the last round of the supersport (thereby losing Kev a sure world championship and gifting it to Charpentier); Is going to be sitting on the grassy knoll outside turn 9 (pure speculation) at Valencia, and will shoot out Rossi's front wheel. HOWEVER:

Just as he fires, Pedrosa will lose the front and crash, taking out the bullet intended for Rossi's front wheel, thereby gifting the championship back to Rossi and yamaha.

Grassy knoll theory, place your bets.

#11 ·
Really, to face facts, if Rossi hadn't had his run of bad luck at the start of the season, he would be a mile in front on points as it is! For him to win would just be the universe righting itself. It's been nice to see a season with some others winning, and a real title fight going down to the wire! And lets not forget Rossi jumping back on his bike after being punted off in ht efirst corner, first round at Jerez, and fighting back for two points!

I would love him to win by two points just to show how important fighting for every point really is! Now that would be justice

#12 ·
twins? hmm said:
And lets not forget Rossi jumping back on his bike after being punted off in ht efirst corner, first round at Jerez, and fighting back for two points!

I would love him to win by two points just to show how important fighting for every point really is! Now that would be justice
:stupid always like the guys that don't give up.

#15 ·
Hayden all the way.Sure his second half of the season isnt the best.But I am so sick of rossi.He should go race f-1 cars

#17 ·
Hayden worked hard for the little piss ant to knock him out. I would like to see Hayden win the race, would be nice. I would also like to see Rossi be the champ again, but next year would be way more exciting if Nicky had the #1 plate :coocoo

#18 ·
I've been wondering this...what would happen if...intentionally or unintentionally...Pedrosa was to wreck and take out Rossi? :O

Oooooh, the ramifications on that. Trying to make it up to Nickey, trying to save face, getting his ass beat by Valentino...

I'm a Rossi fan...been one for years. Never liked Hayden when he was in the AMA and I only root for him because he's an American. Rossi is such a class act. Him in the interview, even though he didn't come in first I had to laugh my ass off at him blotting Elias with the towel when he was sweating and speechless about winning the race. Really helped give an ice breaker there.

#20 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.