TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else catch that deal? I just got my RRX and it looks like Hodgson will most likely be back in WSBK next season, as he has not got a factory ride here. The big news is that Tommy Hayden is now riding for Team Yoshimura Suzuki. He took Aaron Yates spot. Be interesting to see what he can do.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Seems I recollect that Yates is off to Yamaha for their new AMA superbike venture :O Could be wrong though :D Maybe I'm thinking of e-boz.

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no word on Aaron. I would like to know though. I would have thought that Yamahaha would have put Hacking and EBoz on the Superbike squad. I was kinda hoping that Hacking might move to Suzuki, it was a stretch I know, but I would like to see him and EBoz on the blue and white bikes.

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Hodgy backto WSB eh, hope he gets a decent ride, I remember seing him play back marker at the Motogp at Donny a few years ago, not where the good man should be

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No doubt, he needs a good bike. Hard to say what he may be riding. He writes a column for RRX and he stated he did not have a ride yet, but that he expects something to materialize. He is a great guy and a great racer, seems like a genuine person and one of the guys I pull for, I hope he does well and I hope to see him back in the states too.

T

·
0 Posts
I never new what to think of Neil until I met him at Laguna Seca several years back. He was riding a Ducati, but before he was with the factory team so he was real approachable. Everybody was busy swooning over the factory guys. Neil was hanging outside his pit area so I just struck up a conversation and he seemed genuine. I still have his autograph. I can't remember the team but the bikes were silver and orange. Anyway, after speaking with him for a few moments and the comments he made on the grid I became a fan. Super guy!

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
They sound like they were the G.S.E Ducati's :O

1 - 9 of 9 Posts