...whats been happening on here in the last couple of months?? :O :devious

Anything interesting?? :devious

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Big Thumper said:
...whats been happening on here in the last couple of months?? :O :devious

Anything interesting?? :devious
Some good northern ride outs plus a few good rallies, were you been:O i reconize the eyes in your activar:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Is that avatar for real or wot :dowhat :O :coocoo

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Beaza said:
Is that avatar for real or wot :dowhat :O :coocoo
Must play bingo alot, eyes down:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Big Thumper said:
Anything interesting??
Not really, some members have bought Volvo's:banghead ...AND they're doing them up:banghead Why, I ask!:rant Why!:rant

:bawling

...:dowhat

So hows life in the middle lane?:) Nice 'n' safe I hope? :D

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Where've you been Thumper :O

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Essex_Andy said:
Well I'm a dad now, moved house and got a new job/career.

How's you little 'un doing matey?
I replied in your thread, well done chap your life just gets richer from here on in!! :)

She's doing well, an absolute nutter but couldn't ask for a better behaved baby, we've been extremly lucky!!! :devious :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bikerchris said:
Not really, some members have bought Volvo's:banghead ...AND they're doing them up:banghead Why, I ask!:rant Why!:rant

:bawling

...:dowhat

So hows life in the middle lane?:) Nice 'n' safe I hope? :D
You know me Chris even in an old mans car i'll be in the fast lane!!!! :dowhat :laugh

So then you got round to cleaning the bike yet?? :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Snipe^^ said:
Some other people may have sold there bike too and bought 4 wheels :confused :dowhat
Not sounding good, have they all had good reasons to get rid of em, that's what i'd want to know!!! :devious :dowhat :laugh

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Big Thumper said:
You know me Chris even in an old mans car i'll be in the fast lane!!!! :dowhat :laugh

So then you got round to cleaning the bike yet?? :laugh :laugh
:laugh bike got cleaned on Friday morning - it rained :D

well...at least you put yer foot down...but do you ever recall the good ole days of twisting the wrist?:dunno slinging it into corners, whacking the power on through a corner knowing damn well it ain't the best thing to do? :laugh
:thumbup

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bikerchris said:
:laugh bike got cleaned on Friday morning - it rained :D

well...at least you put yer foot down...but do you ever recall the good ole days of twisting the wrist?:dunno slinging it into corners, whacking the power on through a corner knowing damn well it ain't the best thing to do? :laugh
I also remember low siding her and the amount of times she mugged me when I went in the garage!!! :laugh :laugh :dowhat

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
:banghead Sorry Lee, forgot you have a 2-legged as opposed to 2-wheeled addition now..................everyone ok I hope?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
bikerchris said:
but do you ever recall the good ole days of twisting the wrist?:dunno slinging it into corners, whacking the power on through a corner knowing damn well it ain't the best thing to do? :laugh
Specially when the road is covered with chippings, ey mate?:devious :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
blademansw said:
Specially when the road is covered with chippings, ey mate?:devious :laugh :laugh :laugh
Go back to the hole you wence crawled from!:fingerlol I was doing a steady 30:)

Big Thumper said:
I also remember low siding her and the amount of times she mugged me when I went in the garage!!! :laugh :laugh :dowhat
details details :rolleyes

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
bikerchris said:
Go back to the hole you wence crawled from
Thats no way to talk about yo momma:2finger :2finger :fooku :fooku Get on skype so I can abuse ya properly:devious

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
blademansw said:
Thats no way to talk about yo momma:2finger :2finger :fooku :fooku Get on skype so I can abuse ya properly:devious
Technically that would be 'talking to' my momma, not 'talking about', you illiterate twat!:fingerlol

:laugh See you on Skype - so we can stop this blatent hijack!:laugh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts