TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://superbikeplanet.com/2006/Oct/061019a.htm

:dowhat I thought this whole incident couldn't get worse, but their you go, Alberto Puig saying:

"He crashed because the other rider [Hayden] braked early, and he had to turn in. If that didn't happen, he wouldn't have crashed."

Must have been that pig flying by in the background that caused Hayden to brake early. I'm such an idiot, I must have never seen it.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Now let me get this straight. In any track riding on motorcycles, it's up to the guy behind to pay attention and make a clean pass right? It's not up to the guy in front to make it clear and allow the guy behind to pass, though if your getting lapped it's courtesy to let the leaders by.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
mmmmmmmmmm ok

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
what a load of crap. nicky made a harsh pass on pedrosa. pedrosa was pissed and wanted to make one back. i reckon he was out to prove he's more than just a #2 in the team - being repsol and him being spanish he'd want to lead it.

he screwed it, plain and simple. there was no pass there and he braked way too late from too far back.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Not to mention Pedrosa was on the paint when he slid out and Nicky already had his line. Very entertaining though.

C

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's gonna be a funny and interesting few weeks in the press watching this little saga play out. Unfortunately, after watching Hayden's interviews, he appears to be a broken man. I for one, can't wait for the final round!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I dunno if I was seeing things but, right on the entry line into that corner there is a bump. Caused Hayden to go wide on his pass with Pedrosa, and although Pedrosa was on the paint, he also hit the bump & that tossed the front of his bike out.

Doesnt matter, Pedrosa is still a little prick.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Hahahahaha.. That's hilarious :laugh

I much enjoyed the bitter comment:
(Soup wryly notes: as long as we're talking longshots, Loris Capirossi had a mathematical chance at the title too. All it would take is for North Korea to perform their next nuclear test on the Estoril grid.)

·
Registered
623 Posts
just the fact that that he is trying to spin the blame on hayden shows a total lack of class. can you imagine if hayden took out his point leading teammate with such a dumbass move and then tried to pin the blame on him. krjr made a similar dumb move not to long ago on nakano(i think) and was trying to apologize before the crash was even over

·
Registered
782 Posts
gouldo said:
I dunno if I was seeing things but, right on the entry line into that corner there is a bump. Caused Hayden to go wide on his pass with Pedrosa, and although Pedrosa was on the paint, he also hit the bump & that tossed the front of his bike out.

Doesnt matter, Pedrosa is still a little prick.
nop, his front definitely came up just before letting it out.

·
Registered
433 Posts
what a doush

·
Registered
433 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I hope that once Hayden takes the championship he tells HRC to go piss up a flag pole and jumps on a Yamaha.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
madkaw said:
I hope that once Hayden takes the championship he tells HRC to go piss up a flag pole and jumps on a Yamaha.
1. Rossi's gonna whoop his ass.

2. He's under contract.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Isn't there something in the contract that voids it if your teammate acts like a TWAT?

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Hell that was a clean Strike heck of a bowler that kid :laugh

1 - 20 of 25 Posts