TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
class just got out, and its sunny. I've got all my work for monday done. and a trackday sunday. saturday i plan on loafing around, maybe getting out of bed around noon, and spending the rest of the day prepping the bike for the track while i get my tan on.

anyone else have a good weekend planned?

-:banana

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Have fun... be safe.

I get to sit in the chairs and watch TV for the next month. :boring

Occasionally, I'll make painful trips to the bath-room.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
have a great track day. post piccies fo sho...
:thumbup
heritage softtail ride to san diego the slow way tomorrow.

maybe finish my marathon fence project on sunday.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Wait...your not going out on the Yamaha are you? She does know you put her up for sale and your taking her out on the track? Best not to ride them after you put em up for sale cuz they get tempermental about things like that and usually try to pitch your unfaithful ass off.

Isn't that right Del?

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
^ :laugh

sounds like my weekend! Nothing planned but some sunny weather riding!

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Jasen, I told her, in my case... I was going to street fighter her. Give her a whole new look. I guess she got impatient and decided to trash everything so I'd get started.

The thing is it backfired on her because now I can't and won't do it, we both lose.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
so sell it to me and i'll fighterize her

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sounds like an awsome weekend. Mine will consist mostly of LSAT prep, mowing the lawn and probably going to a friends house for lunch/dinner or something. Might go riding for a bit:O

I'm thinking of buying a little 250cc dual sport in RI soon though so the following weekend I might take a bus, train or something to RI then ride it home - 500 miles on a 250cc thumper anyone?

·
14,150 Posts
Yea, how much you gonna be asking for her in her current condition?

I've heard so many stories about "I was selling my bike and decided to go for one last ride..." that when I started talking about doing the trade with Godzuki, my Tiller stayed parked in the garage and didn't move till I was rolling her onto the trailer to take her to St Louis. :coocoo

T

·
0 Posts
I'll be sitting in my treestand bowhunting tomorrow morning. That's about all I have planned.

Have fun at the trackday

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
yeah i have an awesome weekend planned! Pack all of my stuff up today and move tomorrow, replace waterpump and injectors on the svo, study for midterm, do two lengthy homework assingments, and meet with a group for a engineering project. YAYYYY!

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jesus, maybe i should add "slashing my wrists" to my weekend after reading your guys' responses :laugh

I haven't ridden the R1 in almost a year. It will be an interesting trackday for sure. Why, oh why am I in the intermediate group? I haven't seen this track before either.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Strip club tonight

Drugs alcohol and high priced hookers the rest of the weekend!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

No really, checking the valve clearance on the TLR, changing out the pinion bearing on my 78 Chevy Silverado and doing the best thing I could ever do... hang out with my 2 sons and the little lady...

Have a great weekend everybody!!!!

·
14,150 Posts
Because the beginner group is scary as hell. You'll be kicking arse and taking names after a few laps, just wait and see.

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gixxerjasen said:
Because the beginner group is scary as hell. You'll be kicking arse and taking names after a few laps, just wait and see.
yeah that's what i figured...that and the beginner group was full. I thought it would be better to start there though, and then get bumped up to intermediate later in the day as the rust wears off. man, i hope i remember what handle does what :laugh

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
crashtd said:
i hope i remember what handle does what :laugh

just twist the rubbery thing on the right handle bar thingy....

everything else after that will come right back to you

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I'm getting allll ****ed up tonight for sure... my friday might just last till sometime.... sunday :p

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Hmmm, I work for a guy that likes to ask at 4:30 on Friday's what time I will be in tomorrow (one of my 2 days off) so No - I will not have any fun this weekend either, just like last weekend and about 20 or so weekends previous to this one.:thumbdown

But you go ahead and have some fun crash. :kicknuts

1 - 20 of 22 Posts