TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanna know as they look awesome. If you have , tell me how you did it!.....

·
Registered
462 Posts
Try doing a search. Someone here or on tlzone.net has done it. It does not go with the bike at all. The 06 GSXR tail is way too small for the bulk of the tl.
If you are still interested in the GSXR tail section, go with the 00-03 GSXR tail.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'm considering this mod too, on an S, not an R. Go to SharkSkinz website, they make a solo race tail that uses the stock seat. Super Sweet. I think any tail on an R smaller than a stand up JetSki will look outta place.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...well its not the GSXR tail your looking for but it is a full carbon tail section I have:drool...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ive fitted a k1/k2 seat unit to my tlr, had to get a custom system made for it to make it look rite, if you want more pics let me no & ile send direct to you

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it was for the S. I like the rear end but also love the rear on the K6. I think it would look shite on the R but good on the slinky S!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TLR Jam - avatar looks cool. was it a Gixer sub frame too?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah....just got to wait for someone to do it then tell me how!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I've got enough winter mods to do. Why you gotta go and put another idea in my head?:banghead

1 - 14 of 14 Posts