1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
that can come in handy if a new neighbour moves in :thumbup don´t think we have that here

·
Registered
819 Posts

·
Moderator,
8,234 Posts
:stupid I searched some names that should have returned results as well and nothing turned up.:confused

I am a bit concerned that you know his middle name, Ed.:dowhat

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know why some names won't come up. Maybe those that were "not guilty" don't show? :dunno
I've tried several people that I know were convicted felons and all came up. However, their full criminal records weren't provided.

Anyway, here's a better website if you want to know if there are any sex offenders in your neighborhood.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try the other website.

·
Registered
819 Posts
haha found others I knew on that one too
Josh Bohanan
convicted of rapin kiddies
what a piece of shit

EDIT links don't work I guess

there is another (probably several) that list all felons in your area
those sorts that use a physical address are better for looking around where you live if you ask me

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just teasin' ya, buddy! I would hope to hell you're not on either of 'em!! :laugh

Except there was that one time with the car mirror... :lol
HA!! Charges were dropped so you won't see me there brother!

And you cannot tease me until I see you on the racetrack. You better come out and play next season! :rant

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I'm in there mostly for traffic violations. VA is such a moron state it reports that shit too. VA only wants liberals and blue collar criminals in Va. They don't want honest hard working people here. I have a misdemeanor for "open air burning" They attempted to charge me with other offenses but I had them acquitted. That's what's in there. I need a lawyer, JOSH, CRASHTD to help me get that SHIT off my record. I should be acquitted as the officer whom charged me was later let go for improperly charging people with things they did not do. Unfortunately, they did not remover his priors. I may have a case.. I might not. :dunno

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Kami, that's one thing I have always been a straight talker. everything out of my mouth may not be "politically" correct or perhaps even a bit self center. However, whether correct or totally wrong. I never hold back. I’ll go full steam ahead. My ideas, positions are stated; after that, I'm somewhat willing to compromise.

It's hard to watch this once a known republican state lose its moral values, and who has allowed liberals to run and ruin the place.

I'm always the same a straight talker and I don't believe In back tracking my word or bond.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Well.. that's certainly an easy way to judge people before you really get to know them.. :dowhat

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not doing this to pass judgement on people(except for the ****ing sex offenders. I don't want to get to know any of those lowlifes and certainly don't want them anywhere near my neighborhood).

In fact some of my best friends are convicted felons :devious

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I agree on the sex offenders stuff. But how are the chances that the guy wasn't guilty, or that it was made up by a women that needed to take out competition at work. Just thinking aloud here..

Giving such people a hard time.. ok.. but imagine how hard it must be for someone who isn't guilty..

There are people who did ugly things in their life and turned around, becoming good? I don't think it helps when those kind of people get backs turned to them everywhere they go..

And from what I see on tv from US prisons is that they look like high school for criminals, being amongst people who have done every bad thing you can think of. And know the best way to do it probably too. I don't think that does much good for people, for some at least.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
It's an important link but it's also and abuse of privacy. If it was all criminal information I would be in support of it but some states such as VA include all information, lack of registration, failure to wear a seat belt, speeding etc. This information should not be on a freaking public list. The websites IMHO are nothing but government abuse of power freely disbursing our business over the interweb. If I chose to share with someone , hat is my decision, however, IMHO non criminal charges dropped should not be ready available to the public.

After all cops are no -longer the trusted LEO's they once where. Those same individuals do not honor the oath they took.

I hope I did not offend anyone, however I've been there. It cost me a pretty penny to defend myself and even still, though acquitted it shows up. :banghead

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
... I was only teasing, sorry Del ... :D I'm 100% behind you :yes my bleeding-heart liberal in-laws and I don't watch the TV news at the same time ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts