1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
487 Posts
Daaaaaamn no turning back now braugh.. I'll betcha she sets off car alarms two states away

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
wow....do you get a headache when you ride?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
so what did u do with ur pipes? i think someone named chuck promiosed me some pipes long time ago... :lol so if u happend to look in a mirror soon tell him that Ash wants the pipes:thumbup

EDIT: btw u need to come visite me at my house on ur bike so my dumbass neighbors can stop bitchin about how loud my bike is..
Ash

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
chraika1 said:
try taking a video, i would like to hear how they sound :thumbup

Ash
:stupid

I like it :thumbup

·
Registered
600 Posts
LOL Your not right Chuck LOL but thats ok I like not right

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
104dbs at idle right :devious What u gonna do when the bike backfires and set the passanger on fire :laugh other than that looks good and how loud is it without the baffle

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Your neighbors must hate your gutz! My neighbors hate mine and I just have the Yoshi race pipes on. They expecially hate me between the hours of 10:00 pm and 7:00 a.m.:laugh

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jwins said:
How does it run????
Runs and feels crazy. I love it, it is sooooo much fun.

1eviltwin said:
104dbs at idle right :devious What u gonna do when the bike backfires and set the passanger on fire :laugh other than that looks good and how loud is it without the baffle
LOL I considered backfires before I made the cut... It seems that the sole of the passengers shoes could be scorched in traffic. Also, can't ride if you spill gas on your pant leg :lol

Without the baffle it is echoing loud. I think the slash makes a difference because it is not the same as with the cans just off.

Surprisingly it is not that loud when riding. Although when you gun it everyone knows!!! I tend to putt more and use the torque -feels great.

Only a few reasons to truly love the TL over new bikes and this mod magnifies them all -I highly recommend this $14 mod.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
chuck does that have the slip in baffles in there yet? we would like sound clips, i have my sawzall ready to go my man

·
Registered
878 Posts
dunkchamp55 said:
chuck does that have the slip in baffles in there yet? we would like sound clips, i have my sawzall ready to go my man
I totally want to do this too, dont know if I have the balls to cut before I hear it though

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
hahah ill do it first pork and ill let you hear mine, this is what i was tellin you about saturday

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
chuck did you ever get a reading on the modded stock cans? im wondering what the level of our gutted stockers are from the same distance?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts