1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
That's sweet Chuck. :thumbup :hail

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Sounds awsome Chuck:devious ..nice work:)

·
Registered
945 Posts
your right, doesnt sound too offensive just idling there

sounds just like a twin should under a bit of load though IMO

great stuff mate!

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Well, after comparing videos of full systems and whats actually on the bike - about 1000% :laugh I bet they SCREAM at full throttle too :eek

·
Registered
600 Posts
LOL I bet your well liked on your street **** um :hail :laugh

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
:lol

I'm sure my neighbors absolutely hated that. I never do that and they all like me, they will get over it.

Sounds pretty close to real life...

As a comparison i measured the CDR 600 with a yoshi reads 93db at just above idle = the same as the slash cut!
Full throttle sounds like hell just opened up -just insane, nothing else I have heard sounds like it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
:laugh The day I took the cans off the boss was working, my son the rat snitched me out . He came out side & asked me whos bike are you riding . Wife hates loud bikes cars or trucks . & Im the one whos always got them .Ive ran open headers on my trucks & cars past the police station ..:laugh
I was suprized with the cans off was not that bad for the rider.
Ive ran strait pipes on harelys that hurt my ears .

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I've tried those links three times over the past couple days and it locks up my computer. :O

·
Registered
600 Posts
It takes a while John but worth the wait . Let it DL the same shit hapened to me .

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Okay, this time I got them to load up. Thought it was going to be raspy but, it actually sounded pretty good. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 22 Posts