TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:confused I have a 03 tlr just got done rebuilding the motor back in the bike now and when starting only the rear is running I have spark,fuel and 176psi compression in the front and still will not fire and I have no check codes .......I have ben stuck at this point for about a week now so if you have any ideas please share them I will try any thang :banghead Thank You verry much Thomas.S

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,414 Posts
Rear cam timing 180 deg out :thumbup

Use this diagram to check which way your lobes are pointing with the crank at FT

You have to turn the crank 360 deg after fitting the front cams, this allows you to fit the rear cams but remember the inlet points up and the exhaust forward, when you turn the crank another 360 it looks like the diagram below

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I've done that befor ..:coocoo

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Rear cam timing 180 deg out :thumbup

Use this diagram to check which way your lobes are pointing with the crank at FT

You have to turn the crank 360 deg after fitting the front cams, this allows you to fit the rear cams but remember the inlet points up and the exhaust forward, when you turn the crank another 360 it looks like the diagram below

:stupid

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you all when I get home from work I will do that and if thats not it I will let you know agen Thank You verry much

1 - 5 of 5 Posts