TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LANCASTER, Wis.(AP) A judge on Friday dismissed charges of attempted sexual assault against three men accused of trying to dig up a woman's body to have sex with the corpse, noting that Wisconsin has no law against necrophilia.

The men still face lesser charges.

Twins Nicholas and Alexander Grunke, 20, and Dustin Radke, 20, were arrested after an alleged attempt to dig up the body of a 20-year-old woman who was killed Aug. 27 in a motorcycle crash. Officials said a caller reported suspicious activity in the cemetery Sept. 2, and deputies found someone had dug down to her vault.

Authorities said the three were not acquainted with the woman but had seen an obituary with her photo.

Circuit Judge George Curry said that while there was no law that addressed necrophilia, there was enough evidence to continue the case because of criminal damage to property and the alleged attempt to break into a burial vault.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Bah, judges don't know shit.

Bullets however, sort shit right out.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Those are some sick ****s. I mean, you got guys in Alabama saying, "Man, that's some sick shit. Hell, theys wasn't even related!"

·
Registered
871 Posts
i bet it was some kind of bet or maybe some fraternity joke on some pledges, cause who in there right mind would do some sick shit like that nevermind all three at the same time!:puke :puke :puke :puke

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ninforus said:
i bet it was some kind of bet or maybe some fraternity joke on some pledges, cause who in there right mind would do some sick shit like that nevermind all three at the same time!:puke :puke :puke :puke
Nah, take a look at these losers, my guess is that they are just sorry ass lowlife waste of flesh, oxygen stealers.:fire

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Ah...now that I see what they look like, I see why they're so desperate. What living, breathing woman would want to have sex with any of them? FREAKS!!!!!

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I hereby give you the authority to shoot those desperate ****s :fire :fire :fire .A complete waste of oxygen !

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
MotoTiller said:
Nah, take a look at these losers, my guess is that they are just sorry ass lowlife waste of flesh, oxygen stealers.:fire
And whom in their right mind gets a tatoo of a little tiny right hand on their throat? Weird!:dowhat

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Davcruz said:
And whom in their right mind gets a tatoo of a little tiny right hand on their throat? Weird!:dowhat

Buwahahahah, now that's funny stuff right there. :lol
Guess I caught my curser on the screen capture.:laugh

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
:eek:mg sick people alive today. I would hate to be related to anyone of those boys attempting to do something of that nature. I feel sorry for the parents.

The picture in the paper would be a far cry from the scene of the dead young woman buried almost a month.

:puke

This is why we have LEO guys like me should be left alone.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Well, now that their faces are all over the internet, the entire planet knows of their acts. That is some serious punishment.

Society is entering some strange uncharted territory here. What used to be sick and twisted in the past is now just "odd". The acts that it takes to shock us these days have reached an extreme.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
There are some messed up people in Wisconsin. I said that before. :crazy

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
she was pretty hot, but i wouldn't want to dig her up for christ sakes!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
foght801 said:
she was pretty hot, but i wouldn't want to dig her up for christ sakes!

seeing how she died in a motorcycle crash and from what i heard her head was smashed and and the fact that SHE WAS ****ING DEAD!!!!!!! that about the same part of the state ed gean (sp) was from too.....

we're not all crazy bought every so offen some one kills ppl and wears there skin and makes bowls outa there skulls or has gay sex with guys and eats them or digs up a dead body to have sex with it.........that dont mean we are all nuts........

just remember not to piss me off:devious

im working in that part of the state right now too:(

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
She died in an MC crash? Any other details?

She was a beautiful girl. What a shame. And now this with these freaks.

RIP. :(

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
A few weeks ago a janitor at a church here in sweden almost got caught in the act after having sex with a corpse. He didn't dig her up, cause he had access to the fridge where they store the bodies until the funeral cermony.
Another worker at the church came early to work discovering a few empty cans of beer in the storage room and the woman on a table or something with her legs pryed apart. The sick bastard at least confessed.

:puke

1 - 20 of 29 Posts