TLZone Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this site is dedicated to die hard TLR and TLS boys and girls (do we have any girl owners?:confused):dowhat .

But I have to ask the question?

Should the Ashes urn stay in Australia?
We did beat the Brits 5 nil, not wanting to rub it in, but we should keep the ashes, right.

I'm off to have a beer - cold one.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you mean.

I should have posted this on the English web site, but I thourght I would get into trouble, then again they do like to whinge.

I'm going to cause trouble.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Keep them here...what's the worst that can happen?
It's not like a fire would do them any damage :laugh

It's a pretty gay looking trophy too, surely it is the smallest trophy in the world for a championship event (if you can call cricket a championship sport). Look at all the photos of people holding it...they may as well be carrying handbags and wearing chaps.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yes the winner should get the urn. But it's been in England the last 150yrs so I cant see them changing the rules now.

As for the "smallest trophy" well how much ash do you think would be left after buring the stumps :coocoo

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Who cares :O
Cricket isn't a REAL spport anyway.

You wont have to worry about it until '09 now, and then it'll be done over there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
liked the AllyMC link Steve:laugh

Sadly no real come back by the brits yet!:O must still be a sleep.

Maybe there team will have matured by 2009:laugh and Johnny Wilkinson will be playing:dowhat , then again I recone the guy with the hat leading the Barmy Army in the singing should bat, at least the singing was consistant :idea

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
YOU BOYS SHOULD KEEP THEM! WE WERE S--T. DONT KNOW WOTS UP WITH OUR COUNTRY AT THE MOW--- ITS NOT NICE -LIVING IN A WORLD WIDE CARPARK!!

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
She'll be right mate....the poms will get it back in 09.......rumour has it over here that this lot are going to replace Warne and co...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts