TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4 years in the making its time to retire the TL. Its been fun but sometimes you gotta let it go. Her new home will be in Texas. She will be missed. Memories.... Misty Water colored memories.... :laugh

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Bummer dude, let's hope she gets looked after

You got another project going on?

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
one of a kind :hail or maybe 3 :)

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
She was a great "mule" for all your inspirations. Nice look back. :thumbup Hope you keep on visiting us with your new creations.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I hope the new owner will take good care... I always enjoyed seeing what was next for her... keep us updated on your future projects, TL or not.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have always liked your steed bro. I still have the two wheel tuner mag where i first saw that bike in. Hope the new owner will take care of her.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Damn nice work. :hail

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have always liked your steed bro. I still have the two wheel tuner mag where i first saw that bike in. Hope the new owner will take care of her.
Thanks man

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Dude, you have some real talent. Don't take this the wrong way, but you should be shot for painting a Lamborghini that color. I have loved those cars ever since I was old enough to understand the sweetness that was the Countach. That green one is an abomination for sure. I cried a little inside for that picture. Heck, I cried a little outside too.

But otherwise...hell yea, everything else is awesome! And I'd paint a Lamborghini green to "hang out" with the poon you seem to attract. :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
shame to see ya ride go, gotta love those curves tho :pirate14

hell if I had the coin to own a lambo - I'd paint the thing hot pink :laugh

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
that is a stock color on that lamborghini
Wait! What?! You are lying! What the hell are those Italians smoking? If so I take back what I said.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
that is a stock color on that lamborghini
Wait! What?! You are lying! What the hell are those Italians smoking? If so I take back what I said.
That be one of the stock color options you can have. They got some others colors that would have you asking that question. But still if i could afford one i don't think i would care what color it was.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts