TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonderin if any of you zoners use a shark helmet and ifso waddaya think of them?
My arai is up for replacement and sharks look like a great lid for the money,do they have much wind noise?

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
A friend of mine had bought a set of two for him and his wife.
They were not the top quality of the series and he finally regreted it.
they were noisy, they allowed air to come inside the helmet etc.

I think that after your Arai, it will be difficult to find a matching helmet, unless it's an Arai or a Shoei.... IMHO :O

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have a shark, and I really like the fit. I'll get another one when the time comes. As with all brands they have their own shapes, which may or may not contour to your own melon. They tend to feel a little tight around the face at first but they ease up soon after. The visors come off by pressing in on each side, convenient.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I own a shark .It fits the shape of my head really nicely but as has been mentioned there not the queitest lid ,but in saying that the airflow was substantially better than my AGV if it gets hot .The only real drawback that I've encountered was the bottom of the lid used to rub on the collar of my jacket and wear the material ,but I beleive they have fixed that now .I'd buy another one .

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I have had a shark titan for the last 10 months, and it is the best fitting, lowest noise, lightest, and grousest looking lid i have owned. Will definately buy another.

:thumbup

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
hi mate

it is worth hitting the local flea market real early in the morning.

yesterday i picked up a shoei my size 98% condition for
$35

its going on the shelf to replace the one I am wearing now which I bought in the same place 3yrs ago 100% for $50.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeeeez what a bargain,dont mind shoei,bougt a $600 one bout 15 yrs ago and loved it till my house got done over.............:firemaggots!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts