TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is going out.....

...and this guy is coming in!

Well, this is my new lid (thanks to Riddick :hail who helped me buy it and did the best he could to make sure I will get it safely. He is a stand up guy and can be found in your closest TLPLanet :) Thanks Kirk)

I am already delighted with this new lid. Fits perfectly and I think that at the price of $360 for the best model of Arai, shipped to my door (it took some time to get here, though) it is a good deal. Especially, the fact that this same helmet in my country sells at the price of $1000+ (850 Euros) -I did some market search before ordering- makes it a perfect buy, overall.

Well, after trying this one, I have to admit (no intention to start a flame) that every other helmet I have tried is just a plain bucket. For me, no other helmet than Arai from now on :hail

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Nice lid :hail

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
That is a sweet lid:hail

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BigTLR said:
I have the same only in blue. Best Lid I have ever used, the ventilation is amazing!

Amazing, indeed! Sometimes I feel the air cooling the top of the head a couple degrees lower than the rest of the head. Very pleasant!

BigTLR said:

Nice lid
did you get the paperwork yet?
Glad it got there ok. I told you not to worry
Not yet but no prob. I have downloaded the manual from Arai's site and I don't care if they arrive or not!
I am sure it will get eventually , just don't know when :)

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
twinsrule said:
I am an Arai snob also.:hail
Me too, I can't wear anything else now

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ryno said:
Me too, I can't wear anything else now
So am I and I am buying the new nicky lid when it get release in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Arai doesn't fit my bonce well at all ... it's like I got a Jewish skull cap on. Made of steel & three sizes too small.

... may just be Japanese sizing though :O

The Nicky Laguna lids look hot :hail go that young man!

·
Registered
342 Posts
That is why I am buying it. Well I am reaaly buying becuase it was painted with the yellow ribbon for military support(on the back) and has desert cammo on the botton and the stars and strips on top. If I could only find a pic to post of it.:O

1 - 11 of 11 Posts