TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs, you know. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up immediately.

She started going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although everytime I ask her which girls it is, it is always the same answer along the lines of ". . . oh just some friends from church honey, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home late at night upon her return but she always walks down the road from a little ways down, thereby blinding my vision, although I can always hear a car setting off in a rapid manner with lights dimmed or off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner and walked the little way home. Why is this? Is it not a taxi? Is it friends dropping her off? Who?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was, and at the sight of that she went absolutely beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her anyway.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night I had enough and soon after she went out again and I decided to check on her this time around.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a unobstructed veiw of the whole street, so thereby I could clearly see which car she gets out of.

It was while behind my car that I noticed a little rust around my inner rear wheel arch. I was devastated beyond words could portray!

So my Question is should I fix it myself or take it to a body shop?

·
Registered
618 Posts
YOU ASS:laugh .........you had me really feeling bummed for you........I should know better with some of this stuff
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
379 Posts
SonnyD said:
YOU ASS:laugh .........you had me really feeling bummed for you........I should know better with some of this stuff
Regards Sonny
I was :eek:wned I agree with Sonny, that was pretty messed up and I was starting to feel bad as well. Take it to the body shop.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Slap some Bondo in it, call it good, take the savings and buy your faithful wife a nice present :laugh

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
:laugh :laugh :laugh Nearly got me i was ready to say something bad about ya missus:devious

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
:laugh

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I hate to say it man but once a ruster always a ruster..... I don't know if you could ever trust that car again........ I say dump it and get a new one...... It may take some time before your ready but you'll be better off in the long run....... have you checked out some of the new Asian models? They are pretty sexy!!!

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
I got :eek:wned

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Hmmm, well you gotta do what you gotta do. They have some neat spy camera stuff out. Mount one to the fender to check it out and roll with it. They have some stuff you can get to smooth out the body. Don't forget to pound her arse out good especially if you feel taken.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
llamacide said:
I hate to say it man but once a ruster always a ruster..... I don't know if you could ever trust that car again........ I say dump it and get a new one...... It may take some time before your ready but you'll be better off in the long run....... have you checked out some of the new Asian models? They are pretty sexy!!!

ya man no matter how hard you try and fix it its just gonna happen again just get a new one man!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
:lol

Okay you got us good! :eek:wned

:lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
You :eek:wned me. I was like :confused she sure didn't seem the type for such things to me.....

TLstreak said:
Take it to a body shop, dont want that shit coming back if you didnt get it all .
:stupid Unless your really good with body work its worth paying to get it done right. It takes some skill to make body repairs that both look good and will last. I had a litle work done on the hood of my truck at C&S Auto in springfield and was happy with it. If you go there, talk to Tony in the bodyshop.

good luck

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
That was messed u had me going!! :banghead

trade her in for a nicer newer model..Something not as old !! Something with alot less mileage on it..Something with alot less wear and tear on her..nothing like a fresh new ride with better curves and lines.New ride feel and better handeling cant beat that.:laugh

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha, I fell for it too the first time I read it so I thought I'd share...

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
:eek:wned

Really good. I was getting mad/upset. I am sending it to everyone i work with now...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts