Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i hope the other bloke doesnt win very similiar bikes so could be close lol ;)
Even if the other bloke wins, it won't sway me. I'll give the win to him, even though I voted for the other bloke. :thumbup (I just didn't want to see a 0-0 draw :laugh )

·
Moderator,
8,230 Posts
It's a tie right now. Looks like this could go right down to the wire. :laugh

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've just made my vote, voted for adstl! Hope you win!

·
Registered
719 Posts
What a shame, or is that sham. Sorry to see only one bike in. Good luck adstl.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
15 - 12, it was close, but adstl won :steve :doug

·
Registered
562 Posts
Well done Adam, you can.t sell it now though ......can you:hail

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Great result Adam, sorry the other bloke lost.:lol

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
It was close, I bet he's gutted

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Well that was different.

In a more normal competition, I wish the rules required (or at lest suggested) that the owner list some of the mods. A lot of things are not immediately evident, and some of the nicest bikes are 'sleepers' that hide some of their best features. Without more data, this is just a beauty contest, which is cool for what it is, but I wonder if it could be more, or if votes could be more informed. Look at how long it took for N2Wheelies green '97 to win, partly 'cause some of its engine performance (cams, pistons, clutch) was not visually obvious. It also might be nice to doc the mfgrs and sources of some light fairings, tail sections, wheels, etc.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Well that was different.

In a more normal competition, I wish the rules required (or at lest suggested) that the owner list some of the mods. A lot of things are not immediately evident, and some of the nicest bikes are 'sleepers' that hide some of their best features. Without more data, this is just a beauty contest, which is cool for what it is, but I wonder if it could be more, or if votes could be more informed. Look at how long it took for N2Wheelies green '97 to win, partly 'cause some of its engine performance (cams, pistons, clutch) was not visually obvious. It also might be nice to doc the mfgrs and sources of some light fairings, tail sections, wheels, etc.
i do agree with listing the specs, some bikes have won before , with little more than wheels, slip on cans and a nice picture , the spec would show how much work was put into each bike :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats Adam
Lovely bike and a lot of work is evident, but just like to add bikes are a thing of beauty that's mainly why we go for the bikes we have, the look, not slagging The TL of any variety, not at all, but there are better performing bikes out there, quite a lot actually but not as nice as the TL, so wether we mod them by sticking cans on or nice mirrors or in the case of some really clever guys out there who tune and mod engines we all deserve a chance to be judged by our pals.
Congrats again mate.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts