TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will include postage to UK & Europe in the prices.
USA & Aus I will get a quote for you.

Ohlins rear for TLS = £300

White Power rear for TLS = £250

Chinese rearsets just refurbed & sprayed enamel Black = £50

Tank bra = £35

TLS rear seat hump, lime greeny yellow colour, good condition, all there & all working ready to paint if you want = £55

Rifleman clear clutch cover (original plastic with window cut into it) polished and lacquered ring (which had been road rashed) = £50

GSXR1000 forks, new seals, resprayed black on black with shims for yoke and spacers for discs & busa spindle. = £400

Gold Tok radial calipers to fit above = £125

Gold rear nissin caliper to match above = £75

Nissin (Japan) 3/4 radial brake master, new enamel spray painted black = £125

Nissin (Japan) 3/4 radial clutch master, new enamel spray painted black = £125

Please don't tell me you don't know what a seat hump looks like - or calipers - or masters .....................

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear sets sold - off to the Netherlands...............

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,414 Posts
I'm looking for a Black Seat Hump, but not at £55, let alone a lime greeny yellow colour that needs painting lol

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
I'm looking for a Black Seat Hump, but not at £55, let alone a lime greeny yellow colour that needs painting lol
Glass is half full my friend. It's a good deal if you don't paint it lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Don't want much then.............

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
i think i have one for you,ill check tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

i think i have one for you,ill check tomorrow!

I also have a very nice one for sale, in original novelty black, but it will cost you ...................

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,414 Posts
I don't need one as it has the standard passenger seat, just be nice to have one to match the rest of the bike if I try and keep it standard, hence why I don't want to pay silly money for one.

If I was pay a lot for one I'd go down the low profile aftermarket version for £80 by Pyramid Plastics that I used to have on my first TLS many years ago lol

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Master cylinder photos for you...................... titax levers included.

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shipping to Canada for the Ohlins?
Postal code: J7T 2L3.

About £40.00 GBP with insurance. About £28.00 without insurance. 8 to 12 days via Canadian Post Office, no signature required.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi
Are any of these parts still available?
Also after a few bodywork parts if you have them?
Please PM if you want to take it away from this thread.
Thanks
Steve

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forks, levers, rear dampers, calipers & bra still available...........plus pristine red or black original seat hump.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Have you still got the forks and calipers Ted?

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes I have, you local?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
whats left?

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Forks, levers, rear dampers, calipers & bra still available...........plus pristine red or black original seat hump.
but the prices have changed as I now have enough space and the value has gone up! - this was nearly 2 years ago.............
Ohlins = £450 posted, White Power = £350 posted,
Tank bra = £35 posted,
TLS rear seat hump, '97 Red or '97 black, good condition, all there & all working = £55 posted,
GSXR1000 forks, new seals, resprayed black on black with shims for yoke and spacers for discs & busa spindle. = £500 posted,
Gold Tok radial calipers to fit above = £165 posted,
Gold rear nissin caliper to match above = £90 posted,
Nissin (Japan) 3/4 radial brake master, new enamel spray painted black = £185 posted,
Nissin (Japan) 3/4 radial clutch master, new enamel spray painted black = £185 posted (posted means to mainland UK only - for ALL items)

Not actually convinced I want to sell all the items yet either....................

I will soon have a pair of very nice highly polished ally Yoshi RS3 bolt on's and a nice complete Yoshi TLS system including RS3 stainless cans, all newly refurbed, repacked and polished.
i will be willing to part with them for the right price........................... they would not be cheap, they will have a mark or two, they are secondhand.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts