TLZone Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my seats recovered by a guy from Ebay. He used my TLR seats to develop the patters so I got a heck of a deal. The quality is top notch and very professional. Stiching is double on the seams with High tencil nylon thread so it will stand up to years of all ya lardy butts crushing it and the sun beating down on it.

it's a CF looking weave, kinda like a Corbin but not as heavy or hard.

the website is www.partsfixationinc.com or you can contact Lewis driectly at [email protected] I'm fairly sure he's looking for a S pilot and pillion seat to pattern. So if you are the first, you may be able to get a deal too. Great to work with, tons of communication, a top notch guy to add to the list of people who support us.

here are the pix

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
extender is also doing it here too on the zone :O

·
Registered
871 Posts
what are we talking for a price? I went to the web site but didn't see any prices.

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
I have been doing it for a while on here. The problem with having seams like that on the sides it that it makes a pressure point on your leg and you could get numbness or pins and needles. even Corbin's seams end before it gets to the part where your leg goes. Also not sure if he uses the gel pad or memory foam but I doubt it, the gel is very expensive. Also I am willing to embroider ANYTHING you want on the vinyl. I wish people know the deal they are getting. The gel alone at cost is about $50. I have checked two other places for embroidery quotes for the TLR logo and they wanted $90-$125 . That is why you won't see thing's embroidered on anyone elses seat.

Prices for mine can be found on the GB section.

I have starting building a website but it is pretty rough. I am doing my own work and I am not that great with computers. Check it out.

www.MKCustoms.biz

Thank you to everyone that has bought a seat. You have come up with some challenging designs and each seat is very unique. That is why I love the TL so much,not many people have one and if they do it is not like any other one. I appreciate everyones business thus far. :thumbup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts