TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just hit the buy it now on ebay for a subframe complete with exhaust mounts with heel guards, and passenger pegs for $80 shipped!

now i can remedy my situation a little faster...

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
nice score :thumbup

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
:thumbup

Decide on the exhaust yet?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Nice and un-molested! Safest option for 2up riding.

Depending on the overall condition of your current subframe and given the fact that it has had the exhaust mounts shaved, you may be able to recoup half the cost of your new one.

Everyone is always trying to save weight with these machines.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actls, i may just find me some bolt on cans now :)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Nice score for sure :thumbup Glad to see that your gonna keep her around for a little while. If you do some looking you can find some bolt ons for a decent price although they are a little more expensive then other bikes because you have to buy two :)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Since you are having your cans custom made, why not go for the specs of the yosh TLR exhaust? They are a bit longer than what you can (could) buy of the shelf.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It is good to read that you are giving the TL a chance. Once you have the bike together correctly you may find it quite enjoyable to ride. The twin gets much more attention than an I4 and if you are not on a track I can't see why the power difference would be a deal breaker. It is just my opinion though

:cheers

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ hmm... i may be interested in that, and the clear clutch cover as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts