TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some pics of places not all that far from my home:) took the wife for a drive on some excellent roads:hail first we went through ESKDALE:)

the next pics are looking over to HARDKNOTT PASS and driving over it aswell:hail :hail

took a pic of a trio of fellow bikers on hardknott:)

i took these last 2 pics and the batteries went in the camera:banghead going again next tuesday with the wife and grandson,get some better pics then:)

had a good day:) hope you like the pics:O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Looks very nice:thumbup

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow that's pretty, i never been up that end of the uk, can you trail ride in those hills?
I spose they banned trail riders from riding there?
Seems there's not many places to go offroading anymore!

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:O im not sure if you can trail ride but i'd love to have a go on an ENDURO or SUPERMOTO on the hardknott pass and wrynose pass roads:hail :hail they are awesome:) :)

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
:stupid but damn those roads are like bike lanes almost. They seem small for a road. One lane, helps keep traffic down :laugh

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

these bridges/bridge always stick in my mind,i just love them(HAWES road)
the next pic is one of my favourite places for a few reasons,i go camping here with the family/swimming and fishing for trout/perch and the odd pike,its a beautiful place(CRUMMOCK WATER:hail)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Very nice, love the lake:thumbup

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you live in florida and your jealous of where i live,any time you want to exchange just let me know:devious:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
ukgixxerman said:
:O im not sure if you can trail ride but i'd love to have a go on an ENDURO or SUPERMOTO on the hardknott pass and wrynose pass roads:hail :hail they are awesome:) :)
I went for a ride out today, i went over the hardknott pass and wrynose pass roads:hail . As you said jeff they are great roads, if not a bit of a handfull at times on the TLR:banghead . Had 1 scary moment when coming down wrynose pass section, the part where its a 30 degrees incline and has a 180 degree turn back on yourself, a bloody sheep ran out and i nearly went over bars:eek:mg . All in all though i managed to clock up 260 miles and met a fellow TLS rider from Wigan:) . New to TLS so i told him about the site:thumbup :bwtiller .

·
Registered
79 Posts
Very nice places!! :)

biciLAMPS!

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
ukgixxerman said:
nice pic paul:thumbup glad you managed to avoid the sheep mate
Would have been lamb chops on the menu all week if i had hit it:devious :laugh :laugh or hospital food:rant :banghead :laugh :laugh

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i drove the scooby around all the best roads today,i must have seen about 7 poor dead badgers:banghead it realy hurts me when i see so much roadkill,anyhoo,i'll post some pics tomorrow:thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts