TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dowhatErrr yea the names a bit sad but thats what he came with.He was abandoned and then spent 3 months in a storeroom at the SPCA because he couldnt be around other cats as he would take to them.As you can see hes settled in rather well and though at first the dog didnt want a bar of it now puts up with being smooched on a regular basis:Othis cat just loves the dog and as hes a black/white border collie they look funny as hell together.One thing that has had to change is when i get home from work i normally just undress and throw my clothes on the hallway floor and hit the shower but things started to go missing:confusedseems this cat loves sweaty clothing and carts singlets etc off to roll in:coocooloves my damn thermals:coocoo

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
:rotfl :lol

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
If there was a Border Collie marked cat, that's it.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
that is a cool one :)

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
You should have called it Horse Mike .Foot rot flats lives on :)

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
.......One thing that has had to change is when i get home from work i normally just undress and throw my clothes on the hallway floor and hit the shower but things started to go missing.......

Thanks for the mental scarring Mike, thats put a scary picture in my head :coocoo :laugh :laugh

Cute looking Sylvester though :) ........Do I see a theme, whats the next pet - a Panda or a Skunk :dowhat :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the mental scarring Mike, thats put a scary picture in my head :coocoo :laugh :laugh

Cute looking Sylvester though :) ........Do I see a theme, whats the next pet - a Panda or a Skunk :dowhat :laugh :laugh
:confusedDunno mate,still trying to find the mrs knickers:dowhat:O

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
That's cool Mike, it took a week for our cat to get in the mindset that the new dog wasn't trying to eat her - now they are buds. Congrats on your new addition. :cheers

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Ah very nice, just looks like the one that took the chicks out of the nest in my hedge, and keep shitting in my coal and flower beds and sit under the bird feeders in my garden.
I hope you will control it better then my neighbours did. OOps I mean do...

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Gidday Jingles (you're right, the name is lame... but the cat is cool.)

Let's see a pic of your two critters together. Mine aren't color coordinated :laugh

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Nah, he's not that big, just stretched out. He would be if we fed him as much as he wanted. The cat eats like a big dog and cries for more. For perspective, our dog only weighs about 50 lb. We have another cat that looks like yours only with slightly longer hair. She is a cranky old thing that didn't take too well to the newcomers. The only picture of her with the other two would show her hissing with a paw up ready to swipe :laugh

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I agree, Mike needs to post a pic of the two together.

Had a friend who's cat loved smelly shoes. Mine are always particularly smelly. He'd come running over when I was there and wait for me to take my shoes of so he could stick his head all the way in. Wierd cat.

·
Moderator,
8,234 Posts
:dowhatErrr yea the names a bit sad but thats what he came with.
So, change the name. It's a cat for Pete's sake! It's not like it's actually going to listen to you or come when it called. :laugh

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
:stupid

1 - 20 of 22 Posts