TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking for a way to mount my Garmin Zumo onto the TLS. Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to use the ram mount type but open to alternatives. Ta!

·
Premium Member
6,855 Posts
I have flat bars and used one of the mounting points
and put a ram ball mount into that.
Also bought the official clip in mount with the power lead hard wired onto the battery.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that and if I go the flat bar route that's the way I'll do it. For now though I need to mount it with the standard bars and what with the steering damper cutting across the central yoke nut I can't use that.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
I have a ram mount in the fairing cross bar on my tls. It puts the sat may higher up for a better view of it when riding. I'll try to get a pic of it to show you. It works fine on both my old sumo 550 and my BMW navigator V.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a ram mount in the fairing cross bar on my tls. It puts the sat may higher up for a better view of it when riding. I'll try to get a pic of it to show you. It works fine on both my old sumo 550 and my BMW navigator V.
Cheers for that mate, the options seem limited so I'm keen to find somethingthat will work.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Mine , if I can attach the photos.
IMG_20200314_131002.jpg

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Ram mount, I used to have it just above the damper, you can see the marks on the bar. my new damper interfered with it so I moved it to where it is in the pic.
IMG_20200314_130819.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts