TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the TLR today...sniff sniff :bawling

But the new owner is also a member of the zone so hopefully he'll post some pics of her basking in the Florida sun.:)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing yet...but I'm looking at possibly an '05 CBR600 F4i. This would strictly be a track bike.

No mo' street for me.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Nothing yet...but I'm looking at possibly an '05 CBR600 F4i. This would strictly be a track bike.

No mo' street for me.
I hear ya, but you'll miss it soon enough. I'm looking to go street again this spring with something slightly more sedate than a sportbike.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Damn, this never gets old :lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:lol

Don't know how the pic relates to the thread, but its classic:)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the bright side I will be picking up my project/track bike on Monday or Tuesday. It's a 2000 CBR F4. It will give me something to do over the winter. Stay tuned for pics...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Madkaw I got her unloaded and drove her around my neighborhood for about 10 minutes today(still unregistered) and must say....:hail WOW. I showed her off to some of my buddies, the ones saying I was nuts for driving to PA for a bike, they were all impressed and grining ear to ear when she fired up. Well worth the effort and I think she likes the warm weather(65 +/- degrees today).....I haven't washed her yet but I snapped a pic for you.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
P

·
0 Posts
Thats one sweet tiller you got your hands on :)

Wasnt she nominated for TLOTM not to long ago??

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup...twice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts