TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are we going that way?? to port macquarie?
No, it's about 2 hours south of Sydney... could cut across from the Hume on Thursday but not much point with trailers.

So are you up for the GOR or are you working?

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
ive got to work...graham...dont bust yr boil getting to the GOR. they have had mudslides there , cleaned up now, but they have reduced the speed limit to fkn walking pace..there are some areas that are still good...
i might be in, if i can get the time off...we will see. i havnt decided as yet if im talking to week off...so maybe.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Great shot's of my back yard. I live only a few k's from macquarie pass and ride what we call the loop every sunny sunday, Breakie at robbo pie shop then down to the valley, From the valley to berry and then to jambaroo. Great food and cold throttle lubricant at each stop makes for a great day out. FYI if you plan to do this ride on a week day it's heavily policed and the truck's that use the pass make it a nightmare to get a decent run up. Sunday AM is the best. Cheers.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Wish i could mate, But ive been off work since some metal fell from a rack hitting me and popping a disc in my neck. Injections and many physio sessions have done nothing to get full mobility back so only option now is to have surgery to remove the damaged disc and fuse it. Work and insurance company are trying to wash there hands of it so i think it will turn into a long legal battle.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We rode down on the Saturday, then did the loop later in the day as rain was forecast on the Sunday. Great ride but a long day - left home at 6:30am and it was dark before we stopped at Berry for dinner..

Have to organise a TLZone run there when you're neck's sorted - hope it's resolved before too long

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
A ride with some members would be a buzz and if any out of towners need accomadation down this way my sister runs a few motels in the area, nothing flash but pretty sure i could squeeze a few cheep if not free rooms, Heated pool and a bar never goes astray after a long day's riding. Let me know when your down this way again even if i cant ride it would be good to meet and have a beer and a yak.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Ill be up for that have not riden down that way for a long time great riding down your way mark

·
Registered
929 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts