TLZone Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see the WRC New Zealand rally over the weekend? A certain Mr Valentino Rossi took part - he managed to finish 11th, higher than a lot of other bigger teams. :hail

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Haven't seen it, but I have to say these guys in general are absolutly computerized! Going with speeds which probably triple my 'feel safe speeds' and that with absolutely no training!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
yea now that nascar is over i cant wait for speed to showing some world rally racing and other racing stuff that we dont get to see over here cause of the outragous amount of nascar coverage

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
I think he did a good job :thumbup

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Could of been worse. He's binned it on the other times so a finish in 11th aint to shabby at all.
Go Rossi :hail

·
Registered
433 Posts
watched it on Eurosport.. woo woo Rossi

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
He did very well. Slow at first - I think he was 26th or something on the 1st day, but was consistant & smooth. i watched the highlights on Faxsports tonight.

·
Registered
433 Posts
no one knows, but I think he will hang around in motogp for a little bit.

at first we all thought he is driving for Ferrari, but they kept Felipe Massa, and signed Kimi since Schmmy retired.

Rossi also tested DTM with Mercedes Benz too, and he put out some fast consistnence lap time at Hockinien.

I wish that trash talk Alonso gave him will come true, a trio battle between Rossi and Alosono. F1+WRC+Motogp track time attack battle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts