TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this bike is f'n cool..... but cost too much... only a race version to be avail. for over 60,000 US with a dumbed-down street version to be avail. later (no price yet)!!

Ducati DS 1000 motor and all the other nice bits......
Motor: 4t, bicylindrical to L, piston displacement 944cc. raffreddamanto to liquid

System of drainage: Titanium and inox

Chassis and forcellone: Aluminum alloy, gains to you from the full load and glue to you with adesivo structural

Tank: Posizionato under the motor with inner sponge ability 12 l.

Interasse: 1.390mm.

Inclination cannotto of steering: 23° adjustable

Suspensions: Staple ant. steles from 43mm with slabs in ergal obtained from the full load, race 120mm; monoshock-absorber post..con progressive leveraggi, race wheel 120mm

Brakes: Front double radial Brembo disc from 320mm, pliers with gained attack in ergal from the full load; posterior Brembo from 220m

Circles: Marchesini in forged aluminum: ant.3.50x17, post. 5.50x17

Tires: Ant.120/70x17; post. 180/55x17

Superstructures: in carbonio/kevlar

Weight: 133Kg

Price: 52,500 Euro + Vat

www.rondinemotor.com

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think it is designed that way.....

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the fuel resevior is located under the engine too, for better COG......

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That is one serious 2-valve. I know the 2-valve duc motors are nice, but somehow it just doesn't seem to fit - classic old tech motor in that spiffy bike. Seems a 999 mill would be more fitting:O I guess they wanted to be supersport legal:O

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i agree... throw a Rotax v-twin or even a TLR motor and "watch out"!!

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
DAMN! Looks like 90% of the bikes big parts are machined from some seriously big chunks of billet! I guess it does cost $60K, hell they HAD to use the old Duc motor just to keep the cost under $70K. Sweet bike though.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
It is supersport legal though right? (i.e. would race against R6's, ZX-6rr, CBR600, buell's etc).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts