Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Why would it be on Ebay UK? :confused

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
You can bid on Aussie Ebay,I buy fro EbayUK and EbayUS all the time.
Isn't Riflemans price only $100 US ? (plus exchange)
I'd thought of getting this but only if the price doesn't go up-mainly from a convenience angle (no exchange and it's just down the road)

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
that would be zac mr korrupt

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Oh shit...is this your stuff Zac?
I missed out on the ecu,forgot it was ending.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha yeah all my stuff Steve. 7 years of hoarding parts :coocoo Oh and a heap of extras that i got just a few weeks ago with the bike purchase from Shannon.

Oh and here is Riflemans prices from Double Z racing website

$75 USD + exchange of your stock cover for the aluminum ring

$100 USD + exchange for the colored anodized ring in blue, red, or Gold.

I also have brand new never touched oil covers in hand so if you are thinking about keeping your stock cover... I can make you up a brand new one $140 for an aluminum ring, $165 for any of the colored anodized ones.

I thought i priced the cover well for an Aussie buyer as the US$100 plus postage of your original cover to USA and postage of the clear one to Aus makes the price jump a bit.

Why does everything have to be so far away :banghead:banghead

Ill probably list some TLR heads, cams and cylinders in the next week or so too. and some gearbox parts and alternator stuff.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I thought i priced the cover well for an Aussie buyer as the US$100 plus postage of your original cover to USA and postage of the clear one to Aus makes the price jump a bit.
I agree,if I can get it at that price I'm in.:thumbup

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
Rifleman sells the items as a kit for $35us posted and you do the rest. but them you need a mate with a lathe or a big mill to cut the cover etc etc.

the price is on the money.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Rifleman sells the items as a kit for $35us posted and you do the rest. but them you need a mate with a lathe or a big mill to cut the cover etc etc.

the price is on the money.
:) :thumbup Thanks again Stu .

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Congratulations on the winning price Zac :thumbup
Gotta love Ebay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts