TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to the Nurburgring in 2 weeks time but have never driven abroad, I always tend to fly every where.

I'm riding across on my bike, what stickers etc do I need to fit? Blinkers on lights? Carry spare bulbs? What do I need to take with?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi I went to the Nurburgring in June, I took the following things, Spare bulb set £10 from Halfords, every other bike had a puncture/plug kit if you get a flatty, make sure you have enough tools for on the spot repairs as well as tie wraps and duck tape etc, and a GB Euro sticker for my number plate, i also took all my documents plus photo copies for carrying around just incase you do get stopped, keep your originals back at base if staying at a B&B etc. I also put my standard cans back on as i heard they were strict on noise at the ring, but as it happened i could of easily got on as a mate on his 1098 with Termignoni's had no problems.
Hope this helps.

Cliffo :pirate

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
don't forget to go the other way round the roundabouts, :lol
you should find you won't need to put beam deflectors on your headlight as the low beam doesn't tip up to the left like most cars, don't forget to have holiday insurance and european breakdown and accident cover,

·
Registered
405 Posts
trying not to be negative here, but make sure you take your E111 card with you*

*Available from your post office.

and remember
RASEN IST IN!

G

·
if you're just going to ride there and watch: EU breakdown coverage and insurance is all you need. :)

if you're going there to race...well, better put it on a trailer then :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts