1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
He wasn't involved in the accident.But some Euro countries you are required by law to stop and render assistance,but I'd say the cop following had that covered.(yes repost:2finger)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Wow. I hadn't seen this one before. How do you not panick in a situation like that?

I always think about this when I'm on the freeway. Do i do what the racers do and hold my line thinking the stuff will get out of my way? Of course, it didn't work for Dawn. Guess it's just the luck of the draw.

C

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Wow. I hadn't seen this one before. How do you not panick in a situation like that?
I hadn't seen it either ,But shit there's no time to panic :O

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Wow, Steve had a repost!? Some moderator he is, you know he's not checking them all now! :D How does someone living in the future have a repost? :O That one is going to keep me up all night now.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
I bet the rider didn't notice anything. Just another normal day on the road.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, Steve had a repost!? Some moderator he is, you know he's not checking them all now! :D How does someone living in the future have a repost? :O That one is going to keep me up all night now.
I think I've mentioned it before. We might live on the future, but our internet is slow.

The US Govt deliberately try and keep us behind. It's a conspiracy! :pirate

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Bah, just go with the battery putting you in the past excuse. :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nothing wrong with my battery, they've taken control of my RTC too. :eek

1 - 12 of 12 Posts