Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh he wasnt THAT injured!!

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Dare I say RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReeepost :dowhat :laugh

Wasn't she the girlfriend/wife/sister/mother or something of someone here :confused riding an R1 if I remember right .......

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
I didn't see the original post earlier this year, but I am glad this reposted. I'm so glad she had that bullet cam set-up. I am the GM for a transportation company and we have forward and rearward facing cameras on my entire fleet. It's amazing what happens on the roads and what idiots try to blame on everyone but themselves. Cameras have saved me thousands fraudulent lawsuits in the last year alone. I'm considering a bullet cam set-up for my bike as well. More importantly, glad actl's wife survived the accident.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
One of the tech companies here has a new device you put in your car in the front window. Has a camera & about 60 seconds of flash RAM in it. If there's a crash, it dumps all video to SD card or something ... god knows what they sell it for - no doubt too much - and it probably can't be used as evidence, knowing the ninnies in this country.

The thing that interests me is that this is an OLD idea, & supposedly taxi companies have been using it for several years. I've never seen 'em using it :O probably cos they're the ****ers causing the accidents, parking illegally etc etc

Something like that on a bike WOULD be good!

EDIT : just remembered - no it's not valid as evidence ... apparently, if a police officer doesn't see it, it didn't happen :rolleyes wankers

·
Registered
51 Posts
It looks to me like this asshole was playing around and decided to pull on his e-brake. Thats the only way I could see that car doing a complete 180 like it did. ****in moron... and then he was like "Dude... are you OK???". What an idiot.:banghead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts