TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as it says lads im going to be back in sydney working as off the start of december so im keen for a blast up the putty am open as to wear you all want to meet up at as im going to be staying at south penrith at my sisters house so iff we do the old road first then cut across to do the putty for the trip home or just the putty i dont care would be good just to get a ride in with more people then just baz and me or tlsforever and me for a change so get of your arse's and put your hands up for a day of rideing :) :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
I think the old road is a no go zone at the moment i havnt been down there for a while, i did putty last week down and back as did tlsforever as i saw him at the supers i think you either have to do it very early or very late thats my opinion there is heaps of unmarked cars up there during the day. But you know im in anyway.:)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the old road is a no go zone at the moment i havnt been down there for a while, i did putty last week down and back as did tlsforever as i saw him at the supers i think you either have to do it very early or very late thats my opinion there is heaps of unmarked cars up there during the day. But you know im in anyway.:)
hey mate i saw you on your way home from the super bikes on sunday you were just about to turn onto richmond rd near plumton

mate as allways i no your keen for a ride its the rest that say they are and dont show so i might as well say it now i look forward to rideing with you again as allways :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Definatly interested , got a lot on between now n xmas but will bust my ass to be there. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I am out. Yes Days, I know your devestated. I will be at Phillip Island for the last round of the V8's.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am out. Yes Days, I know your devestated. I will be at Phillip Island for the last round of the V8's.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
you wont be saying yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss when the 888 ford wins the tittle :devious :devious

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mmmm. maybe a beer or two on it. holden v ford???

are thats right now you want to bet on who is going to win :confused forget the beer or 2 i only deal in cartons :devious your on mate

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'll be there, pray it does'nt rain.

My tyres are f*cked after EC, bubbled to the edge.

Tell me where and and at what time

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Are you taking the coast road home? should stop in at Traralgon for a beer with a true alcoholic:devious :lol

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm in as always but as baz said its has to be real early or late to miss the unmark. had a clean run on sunday because of that reason.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just the putty it will be then thats good for me im thinking the sydney lads we could meet at the servo at the colo river just over the bridge some time around 9.30 /10.00 am or early iff wanted to then head up to meet with baz tlsforever and bretto

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Are you taking the coast road home? should stop in at Traralgon for a beer with a true alcoholic:devious :lol
Mate, I am flying down & back. If I was riding, I probably couldnt afford to keep up with you anyways.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I reckon sydney boys should be at colo river even earlier than that maybe 8:00 o'clock. i've been leaving Newcastle between 6:30 and 7:00 to get out there around 8:00, but its up to u i dont mind but there wont be any knee down action later in the day, its not worth it every Magna u see up there u shit yourself now. Also there has been heaps of bushfires around putty this week and the road has been closed a fair bit hopefully that wont put a spanner in the works.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I reckon sydney boys should be at colo river even earlier than that maybe 8:00 o'clock. i've been leaving Newcastle between 6:30 and 7:00 to get out there around 8:00, but its up to u i dont mind but there wont be any knee down action later in the day, its not worth it every Magna u see up there u shit yourself now. Also there has been heaps of bushfires around putty this week and the road has been closed a fair bit hopefully that wont put a spanner in the works.

8.00am sounds good to me baz so meeting time is 8am at colo river servo :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
baz I'll meet you at 6.30 so we can get a couplr of good clean runs in before the boys from sydney arrive.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts